This home nestles comfortably into its wooded site near Lake Monroe. Although newly constructed, one would guess that the home has existed on-site for decades. (Architectural design by BODA). From the naturalized creek landscaping out front to the hardwood and stone exterior elements, this home speaks to our clients’ love of hiking and the outdoors. The interior reveals sweeping views of the woods and landscape below through walls of windows and intentional linear views.
The functional layout features a great room over a walkout basement and guest suites below. The master wing is separated from the main structure by an enclosed walkway that ensures privacy and a place of retreat from the main wing of the home. Outdoor spaces abound, with a back patio, a screen porch off the kitchen, and a private courtyard off of the master wing, which includes an outdoor shower and hot tub.
Some of the standout design features include:
- Raw steel paneling on the fireplace and the floating element over the kitchen island
- Corten panels on garage doors, privacy fencing, and siding panels
- Glass-enclosed wine cellar
- Recessed/hidden television in stairway wall
- 3 fireplaces (great room, basement, and master)
- Bamboo floors
- Cumaru decking and pathways